- Organizing events to promote products and services offered by the organization.
- Implementing promotional strategies with a strategic mindset.
- Handling public relations in an efficient manner.
- Researching, collecting, and analyzing data relevant to the required department.
- Overseeing the team member and reporting the activities performed by them.
- Answering questions and taking feedback from our clients in a professional manner.
- Obtaining volunteers for the events of the promotion.
- Recording and verifying volunteer’s personal information.
- Finding event sponsorships and raising funds for the company as and when needed.
- Experience working as an Outreach Correspondent or Coordinator or a similar position in the Marketing department.
- Experience working and/or knowledge of volunteering with a not-for-profit organization not required, but beneficial.
- Statistical and report writing skills.
- Ability to present information in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate ability to manage events as per the schedule.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
Outreach and Programs Manager will report directly to the CEO.
This position is part-time, remote accepted.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, state your interested role in Subject Line, tell us a bit about you, and attach your CV.