- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience of not-for-profit organizations.
- Excellent internal communication skills, in English (native not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English (native not required)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Confluence, and Trello.
Project manager will report directly to the Chief of Staff.
This position is part-time, remote accepted
Please reach out to us at email@example.com, state your interested role in Subject Line, tell us a bit about you, and attach your CV.